The Asma-1 is a simple home use electronic respiratory monitor that measures PEF and FEV1.
It offers greater accuracy than mechanical peak flow meters and eliminates the need for paper records.
Features of the Asma-1 include:
- FEV1 has less variance in human pulmonary function during the day and is less effort dependent than PEF
- Displays % of personal best for both PEF and FEV1
- PEF and FEV1 zones can be personalized
- Automatically assesses the test quality
- Automatically stores best values
- Large, easy to read display
- Stores 600 test sessions
- Easy to clean mouthpieces(4) and flowhead
The Asma-1 is suitable for clinic use with the purchase of "Safe-T-way Expiratory Mouthpieces" Part # 781-20246-26.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.