Bronchial Hygiene: TheraPEP System with Mouthpiece
TheraPEP® PEP Therapy System is the easy-to-use system for mobilizing secretions in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including cystic fibrosis (CF), as well as patients recovering from surgery. Unlike labor-intensive, time-consuming chest physiotherapy (CPT), positive expiratory pressure (PEP) therapy with TheraPEP® PEP Therapy System can be self-administered by the patient in any setting, in less than half the time required for CPT.
- Six Fixed Orifice Options.
- Built-in durable pressure indicator.
- 22mm OD patient end.
- Inspiratory valve.
- Can accommodate virtually any patient’s lung capacity.
- Resists breakage, unlike fragile, costly manometers.
- Provides immediate, visual 360º feedback of prescribed pressure.
- May be used with a mask or mouthpiece, or Nebulizer.
- Allows inhalation and exhalation without removing from mouth.
Be the first to review “Bronchial Hygiene: TheraPEP System with Mouthpiece” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.