We value our customers and their privacy. All personal information is used to ensure efficient processing of your order. This information is used by our staff for contacting and identifying customers and their needs. We will not give, sell, rent, or loan any personally identifiable information to any third party, unless we are legally required to do so or you authorize us to do so.
Orders will ship within 1-2 business days from time of order being placed. All orders will ship via Purolator courier or parcel post.
General Terms and Conditions
We want you to love everything you purchase from us. However, we do understand that situations may arise and try to accommodate each customer.
- All returns must be made within 30 days.
- Return merchandise must be in the original packaging and in resaleable condition.
- Credits cannot be issued for merchandise damaged or not delivered to our facility.
- Special ordered merchandise cannot be cancelled or returned.
- If anything should arise, please contact our Customer Service department at 800.996.6674, to arrange for a return.
- Please see the policies, as set out below, for each situation that may arise:
- Exchanges – We will take responsibility for defective and out of box failures. If the error is made by the o customer, (for example, incorrect item, over ordering) the situation is addressed based on the product. Regular o stocked items in most cases may be returned, but could be subject to restock fee. Special orders, in some cases o may be returned but will be subject to restock fee. In some cases, return may not be accepted due to the nature o of the product, expiry date, etc. In case of customer error, we expect they are responsible for shipping costs if o the return is authorized.
- Substitutions – We will at no time ever substitute unless we have permission from the customer.
- Credit returns – If the return is permitted, a credit will be applied to the account to be used towards outstanding o invoices.
- Short Shipments – We will always correct the error at our expense. Please notify us within 30 days of receipt of o your order.
- Backorders – For hospital groups we cover the cost of shipping backorders. However, we reserve the right to o ship orders complete based on timeliness of back order being available to ship.
- Goods damaged – If our courier is used then we will work with the customer to rectify the situation if the damage o was in transit. If the customer has their own courier, shipped collect, the responsibility is theirs.
- Warranty – If a product is found with a manufacturing defect, we will work with the customer to have the o product returned for evaluation as per our complaint handling process.
- Partial Packages – Are not returnable, unless product is deemed defective. Then we would require it back to o submit to the vendor as sample.
- Restocking Fees – Depending on the product, manufacturer, volume and expiry date the restocking fee can be o from 0-30%. Again, assessed on a per instance basis.